A and R Medical Education Foundation
Improving Medical Education
Committed to providing high-quality medical education in a personal and value-driven environment.
A and R Medical Education Foundation (ARMEF) is a nonprofit organization that operates to support the educational, scientific and charitable purposes and activities of A&R Educational Group, LLC and other educational companies primarily through the organization and provision of educational programs for healthcare workers. It dedicated to the advancement of medical science and improvement of health through education and is organized and operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 50l(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, as amended, or the corresponding provision of any subsequent Federal tax law. ARMEF is committed to providing high-quality medical education in a personal and value-driven environment by nationally and internationally prominent consultants. ARMEF is to serve as the fiscal intermediary for worthy medical and health-related programs; to stimulate and assist new and current medical education programs, including programs which would permit exchange of information among medical disciplines, for health, scientific and educational purposes, primarily for the purpose of enhancing the quality of medical care in the United States, in a manner which shall:
- Afford to persons an opportunity to make gifts with a greater beneficial result than possible through individual action
- Afford to corporations an opportunity equal to that of individuals to create memorials or make gifts as the circumstances of their economic situation warrant, from time to time
- Safeguard and provide for the permanent security of' such gifts.
History and Purpose
A&R Educational Group, LLC formed the A and R Medical Education Foundation in 2020 to create a vehicle to provide funding for:
- Improving and expanding medical education programs, thereby providing physicians with up-to-the-minute clinical information in the ever-changing field of medical science so that they can deliver safe, equitable, affordable, quality care to the health of the populations they serve; and
- Sponsoring programs to educate the public on health care-related issues.
A and R Medical Education Foundation is applying for a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization tax status. Funding is received from physicians, pharmaceutical and other health care-related organizations, as well as private corporations. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from A&R Educational Group, LLC.
Programs Supported by A and R Medical Education Foundation
ARMEF supports educational programs, positioning ARMEF as a principal source of convenient, high quality continuing medical education for physicians. As it grows and strengthens, ARMEF will continue to support an ever-increasing range of educational programs for physicians, their staff, and the public, providing low or no cost, local programming that is beneficial for keeping abreast of new developments in the art and science of medicine.